Join us on Saturday 24th February at The Little Hen to hear from an industry expert on how the Paleo diet could benefit your family's health. Leah Williamson a Nutritional Therapy Practitioner (NTP), founder of the Brisbane Paleo Group, Autoimmune Paleo Certified Coach will guides us through how to formulate a nutrient dense Paleo lifestyle. Leah will help us discover why a nutrient dense, real food diet is so important
The event will cover:
- Why choose a nutrient dense Paleo diet?
- Understanding the foundations of health - why digestion, blood sugar regulation and good fats are so important in your Paleo diet.
- How to bio-individualise your nutrient dense Paleo diet including transitioning to Keto.
- We will get practical with tips; meal planning, preparation and recipe ideas.
- Try some nutrient dense meals with 2 easy recipes that the whole family will enjoy
- Time for Q&A with Leah
This is a free event however if your interested please contact Yvonne on firstname.lastname@example.org or 0416 514 500 to reserve your spot.