Head on down to Kiah Organics on 8th Feb to hear from industry experts on how the Paleo diet could benefit your family's health. We're thrilled to be welcoming Leah Williamson, Nutritional Therapy Practitioner (NTP), founder of the Brisbane Paleo Group, Autoimmune Paleo Certified Coach and host of the Low Carb Conversations Podcast as she guides us through how to formulate a nutrient dense Paleo lifestyle. Leah will help us discover why a nutrient dense, real food diet is so important and how you can implement it into your every day life!
We will also be showcasing some of our wonderful products at this event. These will be used in a cooking demonstration by Leahh Williams and also for sampling.
The event will cover:
- Why choose a nutrient dense Paleo diet?
- Understanding the foundations of health - why digestion, blood sugar regulation and good fats are so important in your Paleo diet.
- How to bio-individualise your nutrient dense Paleo diet including transitioning to Keto.
- We will get practical with tips; meal planning, preparation and recipe ideas.
- Try some nutrient dense meals with 2 easy recipes that the whole family will enjoy
- Time for Q&A with Leah