What's that? Was there somebody in the corner that didn't join in on this chant? Were they feeling left out from you Aussie Day Barby, because they couldn't enjoy the simple pleasure of an Aussie Snag?
It seems that everybody has one now. No, we're not talking about the iphone 6. We're talking about that friend that can't eat onion and garlic. "You're kidding, right?" is most likely the first thought that pops into mind when you realise you've invited a guest with these intolerances. How are you supposed to have a Straya Day BBQ and cater for all these specific needs?
With Lewis & Son, that's how. You have more important things to focus on that trawling the web as to what is and isn't acceptable for these poor folk to eat. All you need to do is look for the green FODMAP Friendly Approved Product logo on our packaging and rest at ease knowing that you can cater for their needs and not ostracise your guest.
To make the BBQ even more comfortable our sausages are Gluten Free endorsed by Coeliac Australia, and have no artificial flavours, colours, preservatives, or phosphates.
Our Natural Aussie Snags will be on offer at very SPECIAL prices at the following Independent Aussie outlets in the week leading up to Australia Day:
- Aunt Maggie's Balaclava - 270-272 Carlisle St. Balaclava - (03) 9534 6588
- Aunt Maggie's Fitzroy - 188 Gertrude St. Fitzroy - (03) 9417 5504
- Aunt Maggie's Malvern - 72 Glenferrie Rd. Malvern - (03) 9500 2129
- Karve It Up Meats & Fine Food - Shop 119, Level 1, Greensborough Plaza, Greensborough - (03) 9461 5111
- Kosher Kingdom - 482B Glenhuntly Road, Elsternwick - (03) 9041 8499
- Lewis & Son HQ - 155 Glenferrie Rd. Malvern - (03) 9509 9822
- Sunnybrook Health Foods - 553a North Rd. Ormond - (03) 9578 6400
NEW SOUTH WALES
- Taste Organic - 25 Falcon Street, Crows Nest - (02) 9437 5933