Join us on Thursday 22nd February at Aunt Maggies Fitzroy to hear from an industry expert on how the Paleo diet could benefit your family's health. We're excited to welcome Leah Williamson, Nutritional Therapy Practitioner (NTP), founder of the Brisbane Paleo Group, Autoimmune Paleo Certified Coach as she guides us through how to formulate a nutrient dense Paleo lifestyle. Leah will help us discover why a nutrient dense, real food diet is so important and how you can implement it into your every day life!
The event will cover:
- Why choose a nutrient dense Paleo diet?
- Understanding the foundations of health - why digestion, blood sugar regulation and good fats are so important in your Paleo diet.
- How to bio-individualise your nutrient dense Paleo diet including transitioning to Keto.
- We will get practical with tips; meal planning, preparation and recipe ideas.
- Try some nutrient dense meals with 2 easy recipes that the whole family will enjoy
- Time for Q&A with Leah
This is a Free event however If your interested please contact Yvonne on email@example.com to reserve your spot.